AWOL (All Walks Of Life) is a secret stash of stories and interviews sharing the journeys behind successful local businesses and creative talents in Singapore. The publication reveals…
- How they found the courage to go against the grain and create their own paths.
- Their greatest obstacles and deepest struggles, and how they sought to overcome them.
- Their biggest regrets and mistakes.
- How they overcome skepticism and their tools of sustaining motivation as they conquer all odds, especially during the dark times of uncertainties.
- Important experiences that they have gained that helped them achieve their dreams today.
- Uncommon tactics and techniques that they have learnt through years of experience and trial and error that helped them gain a competitive edge to triumph in modern society.
- Acclaimed hotelier Loh Lik Peng - Unlisted Collection (Unique, high quality boutique hotel properties and restaurants in Singapore, London and Shanghai)
- Nathan Yong – Grafunkt (President Design Award recipient and forward thinking lifestyle brand specialising in furniture)
- Rachel Lim – Love, Bonito (One of Singapore’s biggest online fashion boutique)
- Holycrap (Family art collective featuring the youngest winners for multiple international awards like D&AD, One Show and more. Other talents include Pann Lim, President Design Award recipient)
- Ruben Pang (Prominent upcoming painter in Singapore)
- Leon Foo – Papa Palheta (Independent boutique coffee chain, specialising in roasting and purveying specialty coffee)
- Ael Lim – Imagine Studios (Internationally acclaimed Singapore’s number 1 tattoo artist)
- Colin Seah – Ministry of Design (Two-time President’s Design Award winning integrated spatial design, interior and architectural firm)
- Jonathan Yuen – Roots (Interdisciplinary graphic design studio that has won multiple international awards)
- Edwin Neo – Ed Et Al (Singular bespoke shoe workshop specialising in men’s leather dress shoes)
- Chris and Alvin – Azimuth Watches (Internationally acclaimed avant-garde boutique watch makers)
- and many more.
The bespoke printed copy of AWOL (All Walks Of Life) is limited edition and only available to contributions of $20 and above.
However, the digital version is free to read online for a limited time only. We just ask for a tweet or share in return to help spread the love and this wealth of knowledge.
ordinary singaporeans, extraordinary feats
and how you can do it too